1. I’m British
2. I play the drums and I sing
3. I love drama
4. Everything geeky I love
5. Procrastination is a personal hobby of mine
6. I love reading and my favorite book is 1984 by George Orwell
7. I really enjoy politics and finding out about stuff
8. I am an lgbt supporter and youtuber
9. I like old rock and pop punk
10. I want to play the ukulele and learn how to penny board
My favorite blogs are : http://jamesthebloggerandnerd.tumblr.com/ , http://geekinapocketwatch.tumblr.com/ and http://daisie-chain-s.tumblr.com/ + many more that i can’t be bothered to link.
Send this to a few of your favorite blogs and do this so more followers can find out more about you!
I was at Target yesterday and this little girl wanted to buy Halo 4, but this lady came up to her and said video games are for boys. This lady had a box of trix in her cart and so the girl grabs the box and said ‘and trix are for kids.’ and ran off with the cereal and the game.
Small child: 1; Lady: 0
I’ve always liked stuff that was for boys, and i liked wearing boys clothes. My brother thinks that I am ‘weird’ that i like comics and games, just cause im a girl.
Why do we always have to label people, so that girls like pink and boys like blue- there is no logic behind that. Its all in a society that we have made, that’s not necessarily what its meant to be like.
accidentally seeing a spoiler-